Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Seeing Red














Hello ladies! Showing off this new shirt I got from Creations by Lisa. This top immediately caught my attention. Surprisingly I don't have a whole lot of red in my closet so I thought I'd add some. Obviously off-the-shoulder tops are in right now so that was an added bonus. I love the flowy detail on the sleeves and the bottom. Also, it was only $22!!! How can you go wrong?! I do wish it was a tad longer as you can see peeks of my belly on some photos, but that is just me. 

As I mentioned in a prior post, Creations by Lisa is located in Greenport, NY. They currently do not have a website so everything is bought in store. The link I provided goes to their Facebook page so that you can see pictures of items they get. It is such a super cute store. They also sell baby and kid clothes. 

Shirt ~ Creations by Lisa ~ Love this one  

Jeans ~ Paige ~ wearing size 27 ~ similar here 

Shoes ~ DSW 

Bag ~ Michael Kors ~ TJ Maxx 

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

Thanks for stopping by!!

~Michelle 

*This post was not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment