Monday, September 12, 2016

A stroll by the riverfront














Hello Girls! How was everyone's weekend? It was beautiful out! Saturday I went to a car show with my friend and then went to a surprise birthday party for my friend/co-worker who turned 30! She started crying immediatley--she had no idea! Success! Sunday I went to the annual Hallockville Festival by me with my friend and then went to the mall with my mom and got some great stuff that I will showing on the blog soon! 

After looking at the photos, I think this is now one of my favorite outfits. I got this vest from Dynamite which is at the nearest mall to me. I love the color and how it ties in the front. You can make it a little dressy like I did with heels or make it more casual. I had just got these heels from DSW and I absoutely love them! They come in black too but I wanted a color that can go with anything. 

Vest ~ Dynamite (in store) I don't see it online but that doesn't mean it's not still in stores  
However, this one is really pretty for the fall 

Jeans ~ Paige ~ similar here ~ on sale for $94!!

Shoes ~ DSW 

Bag ~ old Michael Kors ~ love this one! on sale for $93!! And this one!! Also on sale!! 

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban 

Gold inital necklace ~ Violets Blue 

Longer pendant necklace ~ old Michael Kors ~ Love this one! 


Thanks for reading!!

~Michelle 

p.s. sorry for the blue links-my pink wouldn't work! 

1 comment: