Monday, June 12, 2017

Hostess Gifts



Hi Everyone! Hope ya'll had a great weekend! It was finally warm and sunny out! As I mentioned before in my prior posts, we have been having crappy weather here...rainy, cold--I was still wearing winter clothes!! I seriously could not take it anymore. I was able to get out a little bit and enjoy this fabulous weather by doing my fave thing which is walking on the beach and getting beach glass! 

Now, you know what warm weather brings, don't ya?? Parties!!! It's that time of year when everyone is dying to get get outside and have BBQs, birthday parties, graduation parties, etc. I know how hard it can be to come up with ideas on what to bring the hostess of a party so today I am linking some great finds. Everyone seems to do the traditional route which is flowers, wine, beer but I thought these ideas are a little more personal and interesting. And if these don't work for ya, I'm hoping they inspire some other great ideas for gifts! 

Agate Coasters ~ How pretty are these? I think everyone can use coasters and these are just so unique.

Book ~ I think this is an unexpected gift and if you know your hostess is a reader, why not add a good book to their collection? This particular book is on my list to read! 

Cookie Jar ~ This is one of the prettiest jars I have seen and it's white which will pretty must go with anything! If you know their favorite cookies, make it even more personal by adding them in there! 

Darcy Tray ~ Everyone could use a tray for any part of their house. You have the coffee table, dining room table, kitchen counter, bathroom, bedroom dresser, a bookshelf, patio table, etc. They could use this for anything which is the best part. I love the neutal color and texture of this! 

Dessert & Baking Salts ~ If you know your hostess love to bake, why not add this collection of salts?! Such a great gift! 

French Lavender Gift Set ~ If your hostess is a woman and she loves the scent of lavender, then this is a fabulous gift! How pretty is this set already packaged up! 

Graphic Mug ~ I can't get over how cute these personalized mugs are! If you know a thing or two about your hostess, why not choose a mug that represents something they like? I love that it adds a personal touch to an simple gift. 

Meena Vases ~ I love how different these vases are. Even if you don't want to get flowers, just presenting these as a gift is enough as they are so pretty. But if you do want to add flowers to these, I think any kind of white flower would look beautiful and elegant. 

Infused Olive Oil Set ~ This is such a fantastic gift because I believe everyone needs olive oil at some point for cooking. This set comes with four differenet flavors to try. 

Gourmet Oil Dipping Spice Kit ~ I love a good dipping oil for my bread and in this kit there are 15 different spices!! There are even recipes located inside.  This is a great gift that they can use for themselves or even their next party dinner party! 

Reclaimed Wood Picture Frame ~ If you are thinking a picture frame seems blah as a gift, try getting a frame that suits their style and even adding a photo of you and the hostess or a photo of their family if you have one. It will seem more personal after that. I'm obsessed with the distressed wood look so the frame I linked is one I'm dying to get. If the wood is not suitable, Joss & Main has so many other gorgeous frames to choose from. 

Turkish Terry Towel ~ How gorgeous are these towels?! They just scream summer to me with those colors! You can also get free monogramming which is such a great personal touch and let's face it, we all need towels for something in our homes.


What are some of your gift ideas for parties? I'm all for hearing other ideas! Leave me a comment below!

Thanks so much for reading!

~Michelle 






No comments:

Post a Comment