Friday, May 20, 2016

A Pop of Red












Thank goodness it's Friday! Hope everyone had a great week!

I got these shoes a few weeks ago and have been dying to wear them. The weather as I mentioned in the last month has been so terrible. Today was absolutely gorgeous with no rain so I thought I could bring these out. They are faux suede with a 4 1/4" heel. I normally wear a size 7.5 but they seemed big so I went down a 1/2 size. When I stand the backs still look like they are kind of big but if I went down any lower my toes would be hanging off. I think they are either making shoes bigger or my feet are shrinking! I love the cutouts with the tie in front. So cute! I wanted to keep the rest of my outfit simple with the focus mainly on the shoes and the bag. I got this bag a few years ago from Courage B in Southampton, NY. This is my only red bag so I don't use it often as I want to keep it in good condition so that it will last a long time.

Shoes ~ DSW ~ Under $50! ~ size 7

Jeans ~ repeat~ Paige ~ size 27 ~ similar here


Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban ~ Bought from Gloria Jewel in Westhampton Beach, NY

Shirt ~ old ~ like this style

Watch ~ Anne Klein ~ similar here and I like this one

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for reading!

~Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment