Thursday, May 26, 2016

Working the Blazer

















Hello there!

One more day until the holiday weekend! What are your plans? Is anyone doing anything special? Leave me a comment below!

As I've mentioned before, I love blazers and have worn a few in my posts already. This one is probably one of my favorites. I bought it I think two years ago at Bevello in Huntersville, NC. Also, I just saw in my email that everyone in store and online is 20% off!  It is one of my favorite stores when I go down there to visit my dad. I love the three-quarter sleeves and the color is a bluish/green. It is definitely beautiful in person.

Blazer ~ Bevellolove this one  extra 30% off on top of sale price!   

Jeans ~ Paige ~ similar here and here

Bag ~ Michael Kors 

Necklace ~ Michael Kors ~ loving this new one


Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban ~ Bought from Gloria Jewel in Westhampton Beach, NY

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!! Be safe!

xoxo
~Michelle








No comments:

Post a Comment