So I am a huge fan of Sephora. I probably get 98% of my beauty products from there which is why I'm a VIB Rouge member. For anyone who doesn't know what that means.....it means I am at the highest level because I spend a ton of money there. Hey, what can I say, I'm a girl who needs a lot of products! :) So I wanted to share some of my favorite things I get there.
What are your favorite products?
1. Comptoir Sud Pacifique -Vanille Abricot This smells incredible! This is a relatively new scent I found a few months ago and it is now one of my favorites. I tend to like scents with vanilla in it so this works perfect for me. It comes in three sizes!
2. Benefit Cosmetics-Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel I actually found this product because of another blogger I follow: Hello Gorgeous at angelalanter.com. Check her out as she is beautiful and has awesome videos! I am so glad she recommended this product because I love it! It's a great finishing touch to my brows. Comes in two shades!
3. Buxom - Full-On Lip Polish Can I say obsessed with these!! I have several shades. My favorite is probably the Dolly one. That one I wear by itself. Others I sometimes apply a small amount over a lipstick or stain just to add some shine. I'm a big gloss fan so I absolutely love these!
4. Buxom True Nude Lip Foundation This is my new favorite lip product. I got this as a sample and fell in love! It doesn't say what color it is on my tube so I can't give you the name (I'll have to bring it to the store when I run out). It's definitely one of the lighter pinks but all the shades are beautiful!
5. Buxom Lash Mascara Can you tell I like Buxom products?! lol I sometimes alternate with other mascaras from Sephora but this one I would say is my favorite. I like the type of brush it has and the fact that it is volumizing. My eyelashes are scarce so they need all the help they can get!
6. Prada Candy Love this perfume so much! Depending on my mood for the day, I alternate perfumes and this one is in my rotation. To me it has a sweet scent (vanilla is in this one too) and sweet or fruity are my go-tos when choosing fragrances. I definitely recommend this one!
7. Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm I have been using this product for awhile now and it is still a fave. It has many benefits and is great for sensitive skin and blemishes which I suffer from both. It comes in one shade and two sizes. Highly recommend!
8. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20-Illuminating I've been using this product for years. I'm pretty basic with my makeup most of the time. I apply the Jr. Jart BB (listed above) first and then put this tinted moisturizer over it. Both give enough coverage for my days at work but it still allows my freckles to show. I could use a foundation and powder for when I want a more covered look but I will work on getting those products soon. Any recommendations?? This product does have 2 other versions but I have the Illuminating one in Bare Radiance. If you want more of a light coverage, then this will work.
Well, I hope you all enjoyed my first product collage! Please leave me any questions or comments you have. I would be thrilled to hear from you!
*This post was not sponsored by Sephora. All statements are my own opinions.