Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Michael Stars Dress








And introducing....GiGa (pronounced Gee-Ja)
(my uncle's boxer)



Hey ladies! 

I got this fabulous Michael Stars dress from Crinoline located in Greenport, NY. She has amazing stuff as I have bought quite a few things there that I absolutely love. I can't wait to go back soon and see what she has in store for the fall season!

If you've read prior posts, you will know that I like fitted clothing, especially dresses. This dress was perfect! I love the length and the rouging in the middle...great for those days where the belly does not want to stay flat! Ha!

On this particular day I was going somewhere a little more casual so I wore my sandals. If I were going out that night, I would have worn a great pair of heels or wedges and if it got cool, throw on a jean jacket. This dress is great because you can style it many ways. I also think this dress can take you right into fall season with the right accessories. Add a blazer and some booties and there ya go!

Now, I do have to mention that I bought this dress in the store. I checked their website and unfortunately it is not on there. However, this dress is on the Nordstrom website...and for the same price I paid for it. I didn't want to take away from Crinoline, but I know my readers would want the option to get this dress and I truly feel bad when something is not available online. Plus, I know not everyone lives near me and can go to the same stores as I do. But I strongly recommend checking out the website for Crinoline, as you can find some fantastic finds! 

Dress ~ Michael Stars

Sandals ~ DSW 

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban  


Thank you all for reading!! 

~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment