Sunday, August 21, 2016

Turquoise Heels










Hey guys! Hope everyone had a terrific weekend!

These shoes are just too pretty! Look at this color! The turquoise is so perfect for summer. They will brighten up any outfit. I chose to wear a basic white tee but I think you can wear these with a lot of different colors. I actually have a dress with a bunch of colors in it including hints of turquoise that would look awesome with these shoes. Now I just have to find somewhere to wear it to! The bag is actually old but coincidentally matches perfectly with these shoes! I couldn't believe how spot on it is. The greatest thing about these shoes is that they are on sale for $39.98!!!!! Down from $84.99 AND they come in 3 other colors!! Get them now before they are sold out! 

Shoes ~ Aldo ~ On Sale!!!


Bag ~ old Vince Camuto ~ similar color here  and here 

xoxo
~Michelle 

2 comments: