Tuesday, April 18, 2017

GiGi New York Clutch










 Hey all!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We had some gorgeous weather and my boyfriend had the rare day off so we took advantage and went to Orient to the beach and looked for beach glass. 

Today, I'm talking about this gorgeous clutch from GiGi New York. I was obsessing over it for months and finally just bought it. I have neutral bags but didn't have a neutral clutch. I love the detail of the leather and gold hardware. The tassel on the zipper gives it that extra bit of glam. The color will go with anything. I also love the fact that it's not too small where you can't even fit a phone or keys in it. It's the perfect size! You can wear this with anything from casual clothing to dressed up for a wedding. As you can see, I wore it with a basic tee, jeans, and heels. 

So on the site, they still have this clutch but not in this color. Sorry! There are many other colors to choose from like this Almond one! They do have other style clutches that come in a more neutral like this one! I don't think you can go wrong with any one you choose. They are all beautiful! Been eyeing up some other bags for Spring as well! 

Thanks for reading!!

~Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment