Sunday, April 9, 2017

Kissbobo Strapless Bra









Hello ladies! 

Hope everyone had a great week and an even better weekend! We finally had some nice weather here.  I've been dying to get outside. I have a 5k coming up in June and need to get my butt walking again! I got to catch up on some more cleaning and organizing of the house. Finally got my mirrored dresser in and could not be more in love! I have been obsessed with mirrored furniture for months now. It won't work throughout our house because we are doing a nautical/coastal theme (we live by the water) but for my dressing room I wanted to glam it up a bit and was able to get at least one piece! I just have to change the knobs though. I wanted diamond ones instead of the ones it comes with, but that's an easy fix. 

Now, moving on to something more intimate. How many times have you bought a strapless bra only to have it fall down throughout the day? I definitely have! I have bought many over the years at different places and was even measured for them. Each time I came in explaining that my current one was falling down, I was told I didn't have the right size. So I would get the new one and it would do the same thing. I would constantly have to pull it up all the time. How embarrasing is that?! It felt hopeless that I would find one that would fit and stay in place. Enter: Kissbobo  (also here)

As you can see it came in the box in it's own little pouch and booklet with instructions. There are videos you can watch that demonstrate how to put the self adhesive bra on. There are different styles you can select and can even get it in black. I was a little nervous at first because I worried that it would unstick or fall out of my top! Let me tell you...it stayed all day!! I was so impressed. I was even doing a lot throughout the day such as cleaning the house and lifting boxes. As you can see it is strapless and backless. That will come in very handy this summer with lots of dresses and tops. I am definitely excited to finally have a strapless bra that stays put, looks natural, and is affordable! If you have tried this or plan on trying it, let me know what you think! 

Kissbobo self adhesive strapless bra c/o

Buy here and here

Thanks for stopping by!

~Michelle 



*Thank you to Kissbobo for the product! 

**All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment