Thursday, April 14, 2016

April Sweaters

So it is April and I am still wearing heavy sweaters....uggghh! I don't know about anyone else but I am ready to put away the winter clothes and bring out my spring/summer stuff. It was only about 54 degrees today but I didn't feel like wearing a coat so I went with the heavy sweater.








Jeans  size 27~ AG (bought last summer at Calypso St. Barth)
Bag ~ Michael Kors (old)
Sweater  size small~ (by Sanctuary-bought at Bevello in October)
Shoes size 7 1/2 ~ BCBGeneration (bought at DSW-still available! Also comes in Black and Cognac)

AG Jeans are one of my favorite brands so most of my jeans are from them. I feel that they fit the best on me. I prefer to wear jeans a lot so you will see a lot of different pairs throughout my future posts. 

You will also see a lot of Michael Kors bags as I have about 7 now...I think...lol. That's also a favorite brand of mine. It's the only black bag I have but I am on the hunt for a black cross body.

I love this sweater for the color and the fact that it's slightly longer in the back. Love a high/low! Bevello is one of my favorite stores, however, the stores are located down south. I go to the one in North Carolina when I visit my dad. 

As for the shoes...I am in love with the grey! So I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I cannot wear heels without some kind of straps. If there are none, my feet won't stay in the shoe no matter what. This is why I really like these plus they are super comfortable!  The greys ones are still available in select sizes for $29.94! Can't beat that price!

Thanks for reading!
~Michelle~


No comments:

Post a Comment