Thursday, April 28, 2016

Rainy Days















Hello ladies!

So I have been searching for months for a rain jacket. I had my heart set on a green one but it seems they are very hard to find. I found a few pics on Pinterest but they turned out to be a few years old so that didn't help. I searched every major store and any others I could think of that sold rain coats. When I found these green rain boots that I had to have, I decided to search for a different color jacket. I finally found a jacket I liked and they style was what I was looking for. I went with the navy as I felt it would go with most other colors and just a little different than the usual black.


Rain boots ~ Hunter Boots ~ size 8 ( they don't have half sizes so I went up to 8)

Rain jacket ~ LLBean ~ size small

Jeans ~ Paige Denim ~ size 27 ~ similar here

T-Shirt ~ J. Crew ~ size small ~ old ~ similar here


Goodnight all!

~ Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment