Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Work Style








Hello Everyone! Almost mid-week! Yay! As you can see I am adding more content to my blog. Please be patient with me! :) This is new to me so I am slowly learning how it all works and what to add. The pages up top are new but need to be filled in. Don't worry-they will!

Ok so I work full time as a senior credit analyst until hopefully one day this blog will be my full time job. :) I don't work directly with customers as they are scattered throughout the U.S. so this is why I get to wear jeans at work. Yay! I love jeans so you will see me in a lot of them. I love to dress them up with blazers, also another fave of mine! It is so easy to wear even a basic T-shirt or tank top underneath and dress it up with heels and jewelry. Most of my blazers come from H&M as I feel they have a great selection and the fact that I can always find one any time of the year! Plus their prices are great! I have quite a few but I am on the hunt for a red or burgundy one and a deep green.


Jeans - Paige Skyline Boot size 26 (bought from Bevello)
Blazer - H&M size 4 (no longer available) similar here  and here
Shirt - H&M size 4 although I could have probably gone up a size as it fits me tight in the upper arm area - similar here
Belt - Banana Republic  comes in black too! I have both as I love them so much!
Sunglasses - Bought from a car show (love cars but more on that later) for $10!
Bag - was a gift from 8 years ago! Sorry! Dooney & Bourke
Necklace - Chloe & Isabel (Limited Edition)
Shoes - Although not shown (my mistake-sorry!) Audrey Brook/DSW (not exactly the same ones but almost identical and it is the same name) Comes in black too!
Scarf - old

Thanks for reading!
~ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment