Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Covina Off-The-Shoulder













Hello ladies! Hope everyone's week is going well! 
Last week was kind of a disaster...I had an infection in my eye, I fell at work, and the weather was cold, cloudy, and rainy so taking pictures was a little difficult. As you can see in the above pics there's no sun but at least it wasn't raining! 

On to the outfit......I love this shirt from Anthropologie so much! The color and the fact that it's off-the-shoulder are what attracted me to it immediately. It is perfect for a cooler day when you don't quite need a jacket yet. It is currently on sale for $9.95!  And this bag! How much does it look like this Chloe bag!!  I got this bag from Mint in store, however, I don't see it on the site. It was on sale for $40! The name inside of it says Inzi. I tried looking for bags with that name online but can't find that exact bag! :(  I am so bummed that I can't share this great find with you guys! I did find other cute grey bags at affordable prices here, here, and here

Top ~ Anthropologie ~ Also loving this one and this one

Jeans ~ Paige ~ similar here 

Bag ~ Inzi ~ love these here, here, and here

Booties ~ DSW 

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban



Thanks for reading!!

~Michelle 




No comments:

Post a Comment