Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Dusty Rose Velvet Corduroy











Hi guys!! Hope everyone's week is off to a good start. After a not so great weekend, I am off to NC to visit my dad and really looking forward to relaxing and having a great time! I'm thinking I might do a review when I get back of some of the places I shop at down there. They have some great boutiques that I don't have near me and I'm so excited as I only get to do this once a year. 

Now on to these corduroy leggings from AG! How gorgeous is this color?! They fit amazing! Here I paired it with grey and white with a jean jacket--also from AG--as it was still slightly warm out. When it comes winter, a cozy white or cream sweater would look heavenly with these! Also, for a night out a black top and heels would look fabulous! 

Hope you guys have a great week!


Velvet corduroy legging in Dusy Rose ~ AG 

Jean Jacket ~ AG 

Grey heels ~ DSW

Bag ~ Inzi ~ love this one

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

T-Shirt ~ Target here and here (I like both brands)

Scarf ~ local shop called Summer Girl 


Thanks for stopping by!! xo

~Michelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment