Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Cozy Sweater













Hello all! I am back from vacay and now playing catch up on....well....everything! I went down to NC to visit my dad and have to say it was time away that was much needed! I tried to focus on having fun and not think about anything stressful. Sometimes ya just need a couple days to unwind and get away to recharge. 

Ok, enough with the chit chat...I know you want to know about this super comfy sweater from Express. The neutral color will go with anything and it's perfect for a cool day! It comes in two other colors and is under $100! Right now all sweaters are buy 1, get 1 for $19.90!! That's more than half off of that sweater! 

Sweater ~ Express


Boots ~ DSW

Bag ~ DSW

T-Shirt ~ Target

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban



Thanks so much for stopping by!!

~Michelle








No comments:

Post a Comment