Friday, December 9, 2016

Light Blue + Grey









Hi all!! Everyone ready for the weekend?! So glad it's Friday. Today's post is once again about my favorite store Bevello. I got this cozy sweater and jeans from there a few weeks back. I was dying to get a pair of grey jeans and finally found ones I liked. The white jacket I'm wearing is also from Bevello. I bought it last year and guess what....it's still available!!!  They have such great stuff there, can you not tell?! The sweater is super soft and even thought it says light blue in the description, to me it looks more like a light grey. I love the high/low style...to me it never gets old. I paired it with these distressed jeans from Paige that I absoultely love. The black crossbody and booties from DSW give it a little more edge while the white jacket keeps it refreshed. 


Jeans ~ Paige ~ bought at Bevello but not listed online ~ similar here
Actual ones I'm wearing are linked under Paige 



Booties ~ DSW

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

Gloves ~ Target 



Have a great weekend!!!

~Michelle


Photos were shot at Hampton Coffee in Aquebogue, NY 



No comments:

Post a Comment