Monday, December 19, 2016

Twist Back Sweater











Hey there guys! It is offically less than a week until Christmas!! Finishing up my shopping this week. Anyone else still have shopping left to do? Today's post I will make short and sweet as it is a busy week and I am literally trying to keep my eyes open...so tired! 

I am on a major sweater kick this season and already have a list of more to buy! lol  This sweater I got from Express. I love the detail on the back where it twists. It shows some skin in the back but the front is totally covered! Love it! It is currenly on sale for under $30!!! In fact, it is 50% off everything from now through December 26. (Exclusions apply) I also had bought this sweater too. You can never have enough black sweaters. :)  Hurry, before they are sold out!!!

Sweater ~ Express

Jeans ~ Paige

Boots ~ DSW

Bag ~ DSW ~ similar here 

Jacket ~ Jack by BB Dakota

Scarf ~ Bought from a vendor at the Equine Affaire ~ similar here


These photos were taken at Sherwood House Vineyards. Beautiful place to visit! If you are in the area to visit the wineries, I would put this one on your list!

Happy shopping!!

~Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment