Thursday, December 29, 2016

Distressed Knit Sweater













Happy Thursday! Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays! Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. My schedule has been way off and trying to find time to edit all my photos and spend time with family was a little crazy. Everyone ready for the New Year? I cannot wait for 2017! A new year equals a new start with new goals. What are some of your new year's resolutions? Let me know in the comment section!

Now on to the outfit! I have been sweater crazy this season and bought quite a few from Express including the one above. It seems they sold out of the color I'm wearing but still have the Charcoal Gray left which I also bought. The best part is that it is 50% off right now! I love the distressed effect of this sweater and it is so soft. I'm also a big fan of the high/low which I have mentioned before. I slipped on a thin turtleneck underneath to keep me extra warm and the fleece jacket came in handy for later in the evening. Here is another similar sweater with the same distressed look. 

Sweater ~ Express

Jeans ~ Paige Denim ~ similar 

Hat ~ Target ~ comes in 12 colors!! 

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

Bag ~ DSW ~ similar here and love this one! 

Jacket ~ old ~ TJ Maxx ~ similar here in grey

Boots ~ old ~  Not Rated from Shi by Journeys ~ similar here 


Thanks so much for reading!! 

~Michelle 

2 comments:

  1. Your handbag is so cute! And I need a beanie like this in my life.
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I never wore hats until this year and now I love them!

    ReplyDelete