Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Quilted Vest












Hello ladies! Did everyone make it out from the snow storm this past weekend? We got a decent amount and then it turned icy--not great for driving! I'm so excited to share these pics from Darts Tree Farm! I love nature and being outside and shooting these around the holidays was great. I wanted to stay festive so I chose this red turtleneck from Express and this white vest from Old Navy. I think these two colors just pop against each other. I topped it off with this scarf that has a mix of red and green in it and loved the outcome. This weekend I am off to Boston and will be doing a post on where I stayed, ate, and shopped so stay tuned! Have a fabulous day!!

Turtleneck ~ Express ~ red is sold out but the green is really pretty (I have it) and you could also get the white and pair it with a red vest!  ~ similar red here and here 

Vest ~ Old Navy

Scarf ~ old ~ similar here and here 

Jeans ~ Paige ~ similar here

Gloves ~ Target

Boots ~ very old...like at least 10 years old! ~ best similar option I could find here and here and here
and one other one!


xoxo
~Michelle 

1 comment: