Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Pink Moto













Happy New Year! Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday and had a nice long weekend! I spent some time thinking of what I want to do with the blog this year. Next month I will be heading down to GA to the Southern C Summit Conference and I couldn't be more excited! I'm hoping to learn a lot and make great friends. This is my first conference so I am definitely nervous. Has anyone been to this specific one or any other conference? Any tips? Let me know in the comments!

Now on to this pink faux leather moto jacket that I am dying over!! I got this from Nordstrom where they have such a great selection of jackets to choose from. This jacket comes in three other colors! The green is another fave of mine. I love the soft blush color and all the button and zippers details on this. I paired it with grey and black which is a color combo I can't get enough of.  This jacket can easily go with jeans or throw it over a dress for a night out. It's so versatile and that's one of the things I love most about it. 



Sweater ~ last year ~ h.one ~ same sweater but different color 

Jeans ~ Paige ~ similar here

Booties ~ DSW

Bag ~ DSW ~ similar here and love this one

Scarf ~ old ~ similar here

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

Grey gloves ~ Target


Have a wonderful day!!

~Michelle 






No comments:

Post a Comment