Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Green & White















Hello girls! Week is almost over! So I am doing another post about H&M items today. I had bought so many cute things so I wanted to share before they are gone! If you've read my prior posts, you will know that green is my favorite color! When I saw this blouse in this beautiful Emerald color I knew I had to have it! I also saw this blazer and I am definitely a blazer queen....I have like 10! But I didn't have a white one and I love how it contrasted against the green top. I also love how it's cut and how the sleeves are scrunchy....yes...I did not push them up...that is how they come. Ha! These heels from DSW I have been wearing non-stop. I love the grey and how much they actually go with. Also, the close up of the necklace I'm wearing is from Chloe & Isabel.



Blazer ~ H&M ~ similar one

Top ~ H&M

Jeans ~ Paige

Heels ~ DSW

Bag ~ Inzi ~ similar here

Necklace ~ Chloe & Isabel

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

~ Michelle

p.s.  Sorry about these darn watermarks on my pics--still can't figure out why they are on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment