Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Grey & Burgundy













Hello all!!

Hope everyone's week is going well! Can you believe it is December already?! I have things planned basically every weekend which is a little crazy but exciting at the same time. Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet? I did about 1/3 so far. 

So I have mentioned in prior posts about the store Bevello that I visit once a year in NC when I go see my dad. There are none around me here on Long Island so when I visit, I literally go crazy with a bunch of stuff. Yes, they have a website but I'm one of those people that prefers to try stuff on first rather than winging it online. I can vary in sizes depending on the designer and how I like things to fit. So on my recent yearly visit I got a few things that I'm starting to share on the blog. Up first, is this gorgeous cabernet vest by Thread & Supply. I actually got the same one last year in Navy. If you haven't noticed since the late summer, I'm on a maroon/burgundy/cabernet...whatever name you want to use...kick!  I can't seem to get enough of this color!! I also got this grey turtleneck by French Connection. It's on the heavier side which is great when I don't want to wear a jacket. Unfortunately, I can't find this turtleneck on the site anymore, but I will include some similar items below. I also wanted to mention that these photos were shot at Paumanok Vineyards. We have some beautiful wineries out by me and I finally got to take advantage of when it was quiet and get some great shots. 

Vest ~ Bevello

Turtleneck ~ Bevello ~ similar here and here 

Jeans ~ Paige ~ similar here

Boots ~ DSW

Bag ~ DSW

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban



Thank you for reading!!

~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment