Monday, November 7, 2016

H&M Burgundy Blouse

















Hello there lovlies! I have a crazy week ahead so I'm trying to get a few blog posts in early this week as I won't be home much towards the end of it.  Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!!

Here I am wearing this beautiful burgundy top from H&M. This is one of my fave colors for the fall/winter season. I think it can be an easier color to wear for people as opposed to a bright red. I had bought this top (in store) a few weeks ago and I hate to report that I cannot find it online anywhere! I even called H&M and asked if they could help find it. Sadly, they could not so I am going to link similar tops. I really do apologize as I hate not being able to link the exact item. Especially a new item I am wearing and showing you guys for the first time! Ughhh! 



Jeans ~ Paige ~ similar here 

Boots ~ DSW

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

Initial Necklace ~ Violets Blue


Scarf ~ Bought locally at Summer Girl 


Thank you again for reading!! xo

~ Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment