Monday, November 28, 2016

Sleeveless Trench Vest
















Hello girls! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! It was definitely much needed time off. I acutally went out on Black Friday to the mall and it wasn't too bad. As it got later in the afternoon, it started to get busier...and then I started to think I should have gone out earlier in the morning. Oh well..always next year! I did score a couple deals so I was happy with that. What was your best deal? Let me know in the comments!

Soooo with that said....on to this gorgeous green vest I'm wearing. The good news....it's from Target and at a great price!! The not so good news....it's only available in store. Ugghhh! Sorry!! I had bought it in store so I didn't realize that it wasn't available online until doing this post. I really hate that and not sure why stores do that. Does anyone really know why they do that?? So the link that I provide for this vest is just to show you size options, the brand, and you can plug your zip code to find it at your nearest store. As you all are aware I love green so I was so excited to see this especially in a vest form. I've become a little obsessed with vests this past season. I bought three! I guess you could say I'm really liking this trend. This vest is a little heavier so it is perfect for a fall day with a sweater or turtleneck like I have on. It actually ended up being a lot warmer than expected on the day these photos were shot. It literally got up to about 80 degrees. You can see that my sleeves were pushed up which I really meant to have them down... you know...because I was creating the fall look. Oops!! haha


Vest ~ Target 

Turtleneck ~ Express

Jeans ~ Paige ~ similar here 

Heels ~ DSW


Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban


Thanks you so much for reading!!

~Michelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment