Sunday, May 14, 2017

34 Things


Hello all! So I normally don't post on the weekends but thought since today is my birthday (and my moms) I would share 34 (the age I turned today) things you may not know about me.

1. I grew up as an only child--my mom had my half-brother when I was 17.

2. I was born on my mom's 20th birthday.

3. I love ice cream--I have it almost every day!

4. I don't like coffee.

5. I hate flying and have to take something when I do--but I don't let it stop me from traveling! 

6. I have two degrees--one in business and the other in court reporting.

7. I love dogs--preferably big ones like mastiffs. :)

8. I have had horrible allergies my whole life and have to get shots.

9. I love trucks (pickups and tractor-trailers) and cars (hot rods only).

10. I'm a natural brunette but have been coloring it red (which I love) for the past two years--people I meet think it's my natural color (when my roots don't show-lol).

11. I have never lived anywhere else but Long Island and never more than a half hour away from my home town.

12. I love walking on the beach and collecting beach glass.

13. I love to read and have probably over a 100 books.

14. I still have my Barbie dolls from when I was little--I saved them for when I have a girl. 

15. From ages 15 to 20 I worked as a waitress on roller skates at a 50s restaurant--I still have my uniform and skates--it was my favorite job!

16. I love grape soda! Reminds me of Dimetapp when I was little--I know that sounds weird--lol

17. I had my own pony when I was little and my own horse when I was 20--both for short periods of time due to allergies and also because I wasn't as into it as my mom and aunt were--I'd rather have a hot rod!

18. My dad lives in NC and worked for NASCAR for years on pit crews.

19. I love having long hair rather than short hair.

20. My boyfriend and I were friends for 10 years prior to dating.

21. I love all kinds of music but my faves are country, 50s, and 80s.

22. I've never broken any bones--only fractured a pinky finger after closing it in my car door when I was 21.

23. My first car when I was 16 was a teal 1992 RS Camaro with T-tops. I still miss that car!

24. My biggeest fear are spiders. I will start sweating and hyperventilating if I have to try and kill it myself when no one is around.

25. I make lists for everything! I'm list obsessed!

26. I love shopping for clothes-duh!

27. So far...I know that I am Polish, Italian, Swedish, and German--don't know the percentages though.

28. I love to dance.

29. I hate exercising but I do love walking, dancing, and riding my bike.

30. My favorite color is green.

31. My favorite flowers are hydrangeas-preferably the purple and blue ones.

32. I love the smell of cut grass!

33. I have to wear contacts or glasses to see distance. My eyes are horrible!

34. Would love to be on Dancing with the Stars or Wheel of Fortune. 



Would love to hear your thoughts! Share something about yourself in the comments below!! 

Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading!!

xoxo
Michelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment