Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Birthday Wish List






Hello gorgeous girls! Hope you all are having a great week! I'm so excited for Saturday as I will be going to the Create & Cultivate conference in NYC! The schedule is jammed pack with lots of speakers and many pop-up shops. I will be doing a review of the conference soon after. Being that my birthday is coming up, I am sharing some things that are on my wish list. Do you have a wish list? What is on it? I wanna know!!


T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand ~ I have been seeing this everywhere and the reviews have been amazing! Some of the bloggers I follow are using this and their hair looks gorgeous! I love that you can change the barrels to create different looks. To top it off the color of it is beautiful! I love white anything--I think it just looks so classy and elegant. The price is a little steep but if it makes your hair perfect, then it's well worth the price. 

Caudalie Favorites Set ~ I heard such great things about this brand and I'm dying to try the products especially the Beauty Elixir! You get five travel size products in a cute little pouch for $39! That's less than $8 a product! 

Peter Thomas Roth Mask-A-Holic 6-Piece Kit ~ I want this kit so bad! You get five masks plus an applicator all for $75! The value on this is $230!! I really want to try the 24k Gold Mask! 

Mia 1 Skin Cleansing System ~ I want this because I really need to step up my game on cleaning my face. My problem areas are my chin and top of my noise and no matter what I do the pores clog up again. This cleansing system is recommended by dermatologists and is safe to use on sensitive skin. That was my first concern as my skin can be very sensitive to abrasive cleaning. Has anyone tried this yet?

Midsummer Ear Crawlers ~ I have been obsessing over ear crawlers since last summer. I would find a pair and then the price would be way too much. I finally found a pair I love and the price point is perfect at $32! I love how much they sparkle and how the stones go from big to small! 

Kopari Coconut Multitasking Kit ~ Yes, another Sephora product...can you tell I'm a Sephora fan??!! I just starting hearing about this brand and now it seems like it's everywhere! I love the smell of coconut and anything that helps my dry skin. These four products are hypoallergenic which is great for all my sensitive gals like me! Need to have this set as well! 

Aubrey Off Shoulder Jumpsuit ~ So I have been wanting a jumpsuit for a very long time. I'm not sure how they would look on me but I think this one might work. First off, it's black so you can't go wrong with that. Second, it's off the shoulder which is huge right now. And third, it is under $100 ladies! Most jumpsuits that I have seen are a crazy amount of money. So when I first saw this one I automatically thought it would be expensive, but surprise! This would be a perfect look to go out to dinner in! Perhaps a birthday dinner??

Georgina Statement Necklace from Kendra Scott ~ I recently bought some pieces from Kendra Scott and I am in love! When I was at the Southern C Summit (read post here) I attended a Kendra Scott party and scored a gift certificate. I was able to buy a beautifull bracelet and necklace along with a travel case (post coming soon on jewelry! Stay tuned!). I just saw this necklace and knew I had to have it. I have a few statement necklaces from others but something about this one just makes it so pretty without being too overpowering. It comes in three shades but I think the gold stands out the best. 

Madison Crossbody by GiGi New York ~ So I have been a teeny bit obsessed with GiGi New York's bags. I bought a clutch from them not too long ago (see post here) and I absolutely love it. Now there are so many other things I want which is why I have three bags listed and can't decide which one I like the best! Which one do you think I should pick? This white one is gorgeous and I love all the little details such as the tassel zipper pull, that you can still fit your phone and keys in it, and that you can get it personalized with your initials. I also love the white which will go with so much! 

Jenni Saddle Bag ~ Here is the second choice. The saddle bag has been a popular choice and I love how it looks similar to the Chloe bag but at a much more affordable price! I like the Ivory shade in this bag as well. I noticed that I'm starting to like bags in more neutral tones as they can be more practical. Maybe that has something to do with getting older?! Ha! It does come in six other shades that are just as beautiful. 

Chelsea Crossbody ~ I couldn't help but pick Ivory again in this bag. It is just so pretty and classy looking! Perfect bag to have for a brunch out or going to a wedding! And the best part is that this bag is under $200!  Now do you see the predicament of trying to pick just one?

Hamilton Beach Drinkmaster ~ I am dying to have a milkshake maker! Whenever I'm out getting ice cream, I tend to get cups or cones and never a shake. Mostly because I like it made a certain way--thick! It seems that everyone makes shakes like water. Is it just me who hates that? Am I crazy for wanting my milkshakes like actual ice cream? I need to have this for the summer! It's under $50 too! 

Evelyn Mirrored Jewelry Armoire ~ Yet another thing I'm obsessed with...mirrored furniture. I just got a mirrored dresser from Joss & Main (no longer online or I would link it) and I love it. The next thing I need to get is this jewelry armoire because I have a ton of jewelry and no place to put it. I love how it looks so glamorous! It's also 49% off right now! How great of a deal is that! 


So many things to choose from! Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

~Michelle 





2 comments:

  1. Great picks! Happy Early Birthday!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mia has been on my wishlist for ages now too! Have a happy birthday, hope it is filled with love and joy!

    Kaitlyn
    Lilacandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete