Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Kendra Scott Jewelry

















Hi guys! So sorry I've been MIA. I was sick twice this month and it took a lot out of me and I decided that I just needed to rest and not do anything so I could get better. I was sick my birthday weekend and then Memorial Day weekend. The two weekends out of the month that I didn't want to be sick for--figures right? On the other hand, the weather for both of those weekends was crappy so I guess I didn't miss too much. With that said, I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! 

On today's post, I'm showing off my Kendra Scott jewelry. I absolutely love her stuff! Everything is so beautiful and reasonably priced. I had a gift certificate so I ordered the bracelet, necklace, and travel case even though I wanted everything. Ha!

 I love this Elaina adjustable chain bracelet because it not only comes in so many colors (14 to be exact!) to choose from and is sparkly, but it's easy to put on and adjust by myself. It can be a pain sometimes to put on a bracelet by yourself that has a clasp. Plus I have small wrists so I can tighten this so I can wear it comfortably. I went with the pink because I don't have a lot of pink jewelry and being that I am obsessing over this color lately in my wardrobe, I had to get it! Next up, is the Whitlee Pendant necklace. I ordered the gold because I have so much silver already and needed to add some more gold pieces. It also comes in rose gold and antique brass. I love how it's dainty and has that simple curve in it that makes it different.  Moving on to the travel case. Unfortunately they will not be selling the jewelry organizers anymore as I called and spoke with a representative. I have searched online and found one on Nordstrom and that is out of stock! Everyone must be traveling and in dire need of travel cases! Here is the link for the Nordstrom one just in case in comes back in stock. It's a bigger one than I have in the photos and it comes in a pretty green color. Below I have listed similar items. So sorry! I really hate when that happens.


Bracelet ~ Elaina Adjustable Chain Bracelet ~ also love this one!

Necklace ~ Whitlee Pendant Necklace ~ love this one, this one, and obsessed with this!

Jewlery Organizer ~ no longer availabe ~ similar here and here! (may have to get this one too! So pretty!!)


Thank you so much for reading!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment