Hello loves! It's now officially spring! Even though it doesn't feel quite like it where I am. We will finally be in the 50s this week and I'm hoping it only gets warmer and doesn't go back down again. I am so sick of the cold and ready to break out my spring wear! There are a lot of things on my list that I want to get such as these fabulous finds! What's on your list??
1. Cashmere Sweater ~ I loved this cashmere sweater when I saw it. Being that I had to put the collage together hours before I could link it, the sweater was gone by then which to me is crazy because it was a new arrival and it sold out that quick! So I am linking a different one than what is above in the collage. This one is just as pretty and comes in many other colors if pink is not your style. This is such a great layering piece for cooler days when you need to stay a little warmer.
2. Tiered-Sleeve Belted Shirt ~ So this Gingham top that is pictured above is sadly gone as well--I can't even find it on the site--and it's only been a few hours! However, I linked the same shirt but in this gorgeous pink! I love the detail of the sleeves and thick belt. This top would be perfect for brunch with the girls. The color is so pretty...I don't think I'll be getting over the blush tones any time soon!
3. Denim Skirt ~ I love nothing more than a good ole denim skirt! To me it will always be a staple of the 80s when I was growing up which is why I probably love it! I'm a fan of all 80s stuff! I love four things about this skirt: the color, that it's distressed, that it's lower in the back, and the fact that it's AG which is one of my fave designers! I think it would look so cute with some sneakers and a tank when you're out and about.
4. Tie Front Off the Shoulder Blouse ~ I can't get enough of the off-the-shoulder trend! So glad it's still popular. I actually don't have a white one so I really need to get this pronto! I like that it has the longer sleeves because we still get some cool days and nights in the spring time. I love the added detail of the tie front. It sets it apart from other tops and makes it that much prettier!
5. Jenni Saddle Bag ~ I am obsessed with this bag! The Periwinkle color is perfection! I've also been on a kick with saddle bags so I am partial to this kind. If this color isn't for you, there are six other colors to choose from! This bag reminds me of the Chloe Marcie which I have also been obsessing over but at half the price!
6. Ear Climbers ~ Another thing I've been wanting for awhile are ear crawlers or in this case climbers. I love Kendra Scott's jewelry and already have two pieces to start my collection. I think these need to be next on the list. They come in three other colors but I think I'm loving the Antique Silver.
7. Jax Knee Short ~ So I already own two pairs of shorts like this and could not be happier that this style is coming back. Does anyone else think of the movie My Girl when seeing these?! Ha! I think this style is very flattering especially for me because my hips/thighs is where I gain weight so I don't always feel comfortable in short shorts. The medium indigo wash is perfect for an even more slimming effect.
8. Velvet Cami ~ How pretty is this?!! The color is Vintage Pink. So perfect for layering under a blazer or sweater. I love that it's velvet! I think it just gives an outfit a luxurous look to it and the pink keeps the velvet from looking to wintery. I'm sure this will sell out fast!
9. Ruffle Cold Shoulder Shirt ~ Yes, I know...another pink top...but it also comes in a soft ivory. It was just too pretty not to put it on the list. Ruffles are a hot trend this season and I'm loving the detail on this top. The way the ruffles come down on the arm makes it look so feminine and delicate. Love it!
10. Ribbed Sweater Dress ~ I love me some Michael Kors and not to mention ribbed sweater dresses! This also comes in the color mandarin, but I feel navy is an easier color to pull off for most people. I think the length is perfect for a slimming effect. You can put on some sneakers and a denim jacket for a casual look when running errands or some heels and a blazer for work or a night out! You also can't beat the price for under $200!
11. Steve Madden Carrson Heels ~ I have been wanting these for months and finally ordered them last week. I got the taupe suede because I wanted a neutral that will go with everything. I got a block heel last summer and it was easy to stand around and walk in so I'm hoping these are similar and that they fit! I'm always nervous ordering shoes online without trying them on because I can go up or down on size depending on the make of the shoe. I'll just have to see when they come!
12. Karint Layered Necklace ~ I love this look! So pretty and now you don't have to decide on just one necklace--you can pile a few on and it looks fabulous. I love all the details and the gold is such a classic color. The best part is that this one is still available (as of me writing this). My first pick is out of stock and now I'm on a waiting list. Hopefully it comes back soon!
13. Paige Verdugo Ankle ~ What can I say....another pink item. These are so perfect for spring! A pretty white top with a neutral heel and you are good to go!
Thanks so much for reading!