Thursday, June 15, 2017

Last Minute Father's Day Gifts





Happy Thursday! Weekend is almost here and for anyone who still needs ideas for Father's Day gifts, I got you covered! I pulled together some ideas based on the fact that not every guy is into sports or works a desk job and needs a tie. I sometimes feel like I am the only one who has a hard time finding gifts for my father, stepfather, and grandfather. They don't golf or play any other sports and they don't wear ties. My grandfather was a truck drive his whole life, my stepdad works on boats, and my dad has worked on cars his whole life. So when I see the same gifts being advertised every year that don't relate to my family, it gets pretty frustrating. Even finding cards is difficult. I went to Target and there was one...ONE...card for stepfathers! How ridiculous is that?! Does anyone else have a hard time finding gifts? Let me know! 

one ~ Birchbox ~ This is a great gift because I have noticed that more men are starting to take care of their skin and want products to try. You can purchase a gift subscription that includes four grooming samples and either a gadget or accessory. 

two ~ Coffee Mug Warmer ~ The person who came up with this is genius! What a great idea, right? I don't personally drink coffee, but my stepdad does and I know sometimes you pour a cup and then you get distracted or have to go take care of something for a few minutes and then now your cup of coffee is cold. (my boyfriend is guilty of doing this--I find cups of coffee all over!) So now if you place your cup on this holder and you walk away for a few minutes, it will still be warm when you return. Perfect! And it's less than $10!! 

three ~ Cordless Drill Driver ~ So if you are shopping for a guy who loves using tools whether for work or hobby, I'm sure they can use something like this gift. It's cordless which I know comes in very handy, it has an LED light to help see, and it's on sale when helps you the buyer out! ha! Home Depot has so many tools to choose from that you are bound to find something that meets their needs! 

four ~ Double Money Clip ~ If you want to get something small but personalized, how about this double money clip from Mark & Graham? They have such great gifts and they offer free gift wrap! One side is for cash and the other side is for credit cards. Perfect for the guy who doesn't use a wallet and needs some organization! 

five ~ Goodguys Car Show ~ If your dad loves cars like mine, why not surprise hime with a car show! I go down to NC every October to visit my dad and we attend this show. There are over 2,000 cars at this event! A car lovers dream! They have events scattered across the U.S. so hopefully you can catch a show near you! 

six ~ Jack Black Travel Set ~ So this brand is very popular on Sephora. I had bought the hand lotion for my boyfriend over the winter because his hands get super dry and it worked very well for him. This gift is for any guy who likes to take care of his skin but without all the girly scents! ha! 

seven ~ Lowes Gift Certificate ~ When all else fails, the easiest gift is a gift certificate. And being that every guy usually has a preference on wether they like Home Depot or Lowes better, I made sure to include both on this post.

eight ~ Mercer Travel Pouch ~ If you wanted to get a little fancier, you can get this monogrammed travel pouch. Any guy who travels for work or who needs something nice to put their products in when they go on vacay, would certainly appreciate this manly bag. 

nine ~ Portable Grill ~ This is for the guy who loves to cook on the grill even away from home! This comes in handy whether you are camping, at a sporting event, at a park, or at a car show! This is the perfect gift for under $50!

ten ~ The Man Can ~ Okay, I love this next gift just based on the packaging alone! How awesome is the paint can container! The skin products are all natural and a complimentary card is included with your personal message! 


I hope these gift ideas came in handy! 

Thanks for reading! 

~Michelle 







No comments:

Post a Comment