Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Flannel















Hey friends! This week is flying by and I cannot wait for this weekend! I am meeting some friends out on Friday night and possibly going to the movies on Saturday. Has anyone seen Shut In yet??? I love scary movies and am dying to see this! Let me know if it's any good!

On to today's post.....Now I love dressing up as much as the next girl, but sometimes I just want a more relaxed look. I can't tell you how much I love wearing flannels. My collection is seriously growing. In 1997 when I was in ninth grade, flannels were in because I remember wearing a bunch of them with cargo pants. You know...the grunge look...LOL Does anyone else remember that? Then it seemed they went away for a bit and then...yay!!...they are back again! But now in a more polished look. I get my flannels from a variety of stores such as Bevello, Francesca's, American Eagle, Target, and Old Navy which is where the one I'm wearing is from.

Flannels are so great for layering. I love putting a tank and long sleeve shirt on underneath and then adding a vest on top. When I saw this green one I was so excited! This particular shade is hard to come by. Right now this flannel is on sale for $20!!!! Use the code WARM! It comes in many other colors. I also got it in red too!! Also loving the vest?? Well, you're in luck because I got this from Old Navy too! I actually did not own a black vest before this and I wanted just a basic black one (with no hood) that was on the thicker side. It comes in four other shades!


Flannel ~ Old Navy

Vest ~ Old Navy

Jeans ~  Citizens of Humanity

Boots ~ DSW

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban


Thank you so much for reading!!

~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment