Sunday, November 6, 2016

Shaker Knit Sweater














Hey Guys! So first off I apologize for the watermarks on some of these pictures. I have tried for a week now to get these off. I even had the IT deparment where I work to try and figure out what is going on but no such luck. Has anyone else had an issue like this? If so, any idea on how to fix it? 

Even though it is super annoying, I still wanted to get these photos out of this sweater from Express before it's sold out! How adorable is this pink sweater! Perfect for a cool day. You can wear it off the shoulder like I did here with a pair of skinnies and heels or more casual with flats, boots, or even sneakers! This is a great piece to even layer with. I love how it comes up on the sides and is long enough so that you could even wear with leggings. It also comes in black. Right now Express is doing a buy one get one for $19.90!! How awesome is that deal! I definitely need to get a few more sweaters so this would be the time to do it! 

Sweater ~ Express 

Jeans ~ old ~ Citizens of Humanity ~ similar here 

Heels ~ DSW 

Bag ~ Inzi ~ Love this one! 

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban 

Scarf ~ old ~ similar here 


Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

~Michelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment