Hello lovlies! It's getting to be that time! We're about two weeks away from Valentine's Day and I put together a gift guide list. Some of these I have and some are on my wish list!! I wanted to get this out as soon as possible as next week I will be away in GA at the Southern C Summit Conference! So very excited! As I said in my last post, I will post a review of the conference when I get back. So, now on to the post....
1. AG Velvet Corduroy Legging ~ I have these and love them! These would look perfect for a VDay date night with a black or white sweater and heels! The color is so pretty and I think they make the behind look pretty darn good! Ha! Just saying...But I seriously love these and if this color isn't your thing they have a few more to choose from. Sign up for their newsletter and you get 10% off!
2. Alex & Ani Red Heart of Strength Charm Bangle ~ This is so cute! I have a lot of bracelets from them in both silver and gold and this one has now been added to my list of ones to get! Also, with the purchase of this bracelet Alex & Ani will contribute 20% of the purchase price to Global Fund to fight AIDS.
3. Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip ~ I am a huge fan of Sephora! VIB Rouge member speaking here! LOL This gift is so adorable in the package it comes in and you can't go wrong with lip products in a nude color! It will work for anyone you give this to. Not to mention that it's an $88 value selling for $28!!! You can't beat that price!
4. BCBGeneration Pailie Pump from DSW ~ How gorgeous are these burgundy suede heels?! I seriously need to get these! I have a few pairs of shoes by this brand and they never disappoint. You could pair these with the AG pants from #1 with a white top and you got yourself a hot little outfit! And they are under a $100!
5. Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat ~ I heard nothing but good things from this product so I ordered it and just got it in. I haven't tried it yet but I think it will be a winner! It has different textures to meet your cleaning needs and has the suction cups on the back so you can stick it in your sink when cleaning your brushes. Only $25!!
6. Diamonds Open Ring from Mejuri ~ I want so many things from here including this ring! How simple yet gorgeous is it?! I saw another blogger wearing jewelry from this line and fell in love! So many things too choose from! They have free shipping on orders over $100 and 30 days free returns. You can even get a gift card throught the site which I think is such a great idea!
7. UGG Oversize Knit Blanket ~ Who couldn't use a gorgeous blanket like this? Especially on those cold winter nights. You can snuggle up on the couch with a good book and this blanket and you are good to go! This is definitely an investment gift but how beautiful would this look in your home?! Not to mention the other two gorgeous colors it comes in. Any color you pick would be perfect!
8. diptyque Vanille Scented Candle ~ I think candles are such a great gift! I know people can be picky with scents..I know I am...but I don't think you can go wrong with a scent that has vanilla in it! To me it's a pretty safe way to go when you're not sure what the person likes. I'm also loving the glass and label--so pretty! I would keep that and put makup brushes in it after the candle is all gone!
9. 'Bella' Blush Pink Wide Ribbed Scarf ~ I'm loving all things blush pink and this scarf is too pretty to pass up! It does come in three other beautiful colors but this pink is perfect for Valentine's Day not to mention taking you right into the Spring season. It's also on sale for $24.99! This is on my wish list!
10. Kate Spade Stripe Slim Battery Bank ~ This is such a great gift because everyone needs a portable charger nowadays. Once I started blogging and was on social media all the time, I knew I had to get one. The design on this is so chic! I love it! It's $60 and you get 15% off when you join their mailing list.
11. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand ~ So I have been seeing this all over and everyone is raving about it! I want it so bad! This is definitely at the top of my wish list! If you haven't noticed from my pictures, I have naturally straight hair. I prefer curly hair (don't we all want the opposite!) but my hair can be a pain and not hold a curl sometimes. This wand I heard is fantastic! It's a $355 value selling for $270! Get it now before it sells out!!
12. Delsey Chatelet Plus Hardside Spinner Suitcase ~ I have never been so obsessed with a product before! I saw this luggage on another blogger's site and immediately fell in love! I literally obsessed over it until it went on sale and got the carry-on first. Then around Thanksgiving they had a huge sale on this luggage again and I got the 28" and could not be happier. I love that I can roll it along side me and I love that it's so pretty! I know...I just can't help it! And no, I am not being paid by any of these brands, I just really love this. Maybe because I never actually had a good set of luggage before. Now for the best part.....this line is on sale!!! Check it out on the link! Sale ends 2/20/17.
13. Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Crossbody ~ Another item on my wish list is this gorgeous bag! I've had my eye on this one for awhile. The color is Lilac Rose and it's under $200! You can never have enough bags, am I right? I don't have this color so that's my justification! Ha! Also, when you join their mailing list you get 15% off!
Hope you enjoyed this list!
Thanks for reading!