Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend













Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
I was not home most of the weekend hence the lack of posts. So sorry!
Most of the weekend had great weather (finally!) so I took the opportunity to wear one of my new shirts. I love anything beachy so this shirt was super cute to me. It's a little different than what I usually wear. For starters it is short. I tend to like longer shirts. Also, it flares out and sometimes that look doesn't work for me as it can make me look heavier in the stomach area. But I bought it anyway and paired it with shorts for a casual look that's non-fussy. Underneath, I wore a navy lace bralette instead of a regular bra. I also don't own any "short" shorts. As you can see, they are longer. I have not been able to find any that I think look good on me. If anyone has any suggestions, leave me a comment!

Top ~ Aerie ~ size small

Bralette ~ Aerie ~ size medium ~ similar here and here
The bralettes are buy one get one for $10 right now!


Starfish ring ~ old ~ so I cannot find a ring like mine online which is crazy with all the nautical stuff out there but I'm sure there are tons in stores

Red & gold anchor bracelet ~ bought from Strawberry Festival held every year in Mattituck, NY

Gold nautical bracelets ~ Alex & Ani

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

Thank you so much for reading!!
~Michelle













No comments:

Post a Comment