Monday, June 27, 2016

The Navy Cold Shoulder













Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a terrific weekend! Mine was busy again. Shot some great photos for a new post that I will be working on! So excited for the holiday weekend! Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays! What is everyone's plans?

So this is another great off the shoulder top I got from Banana Republic. I am not a huge fan of blue but I do love navy, especially for summer. I think it pairs well with a lot of other colors. I like to do navy and white a lot but decided to just go with the regular jeans for this outfit. This shirt is super cute. I love the bow in the back and of course the fact that it's off the shoulder. Now if you read my other post Stripes & Cold Shoulder you will know that I had that shirt taken in a bit. Well, I did the same here. I just thought it was a little too wide again in the stomach area. Again, this is a personal preference. I just like my clothes a little more slim-fitting.

Shirt ~ Banana Republic ~ size small ~similar here
Cannot find on website anymore 

Jeans ~ Paige ~ (I wear these a lot!!) size 27 ~ similar here 

Shoes ~ DSW   Under $50!!

Clutch ~ old ~ Vince Camuto ~ I love this one 
Here are two others that are more affordable that are so cute ~ here and here 

Necklace ~ Michael Kors ~ Love this one 

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban 

Thanks for stopping by!!

~Michelle 




No comments:

Post a Comment