Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Dress in Stripes














Hello ladies! So happy it's Wednesday! 

Can we talk about how fabulous this dress is?! Now, I definitely love my jeans and a majority of the  time you will find me in them whether it's casual or dressed up, but it has been really hot out and I wanted something a little more light to wear. This dress is super soft and can be worn casual with sandals as I have on or dressed up with heels. I don't like anything too short so I tend to buy dresses that hit just below the knee. This one of course is a little longer than that although I guess it depends on how tall you are. Ha!  I also like dresses that are more fitted on me.
What's your go-to outfit when it's hot out?

Dress ~ Mint 

Sandals ~ DSW 

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

xoxo

~Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment