Thursday, September 15, 2016

A Beach Day









Hello all! Happy Friday! 

So happy the weekend is here. I actually took off (from my full time job) tomorrow to run some errands as I have a busy weekend before I leave for CT on Sunday for a conference...again for the full time job. I hope to attend a blogger conference in GA in February! 

The beach is one of my fave places. As I've mentioned before I live on the North Fork of Long Island where I am surrounded by beaches. Yes, I am aware that I am a lucky girl for all those beach lovers out there. Ha! I know Summer is almost over and I'm late in the game in posting beach pics but for me Summer isn't over until October! lol So with that said here are my beach pics wearing a very comfy light sweater tee I got from Calypso St. Barth. It is on sale now and comes in two other colors! A white and a light blue. Get it before it's gone! This color I'm wearing is called Crush and it is so pretty. It's like a pinkish coral color and I love wearing it with a dark blue jean. It could go well with white jeans too! It's the perfect sweater to be cozy in on a cool day! 

Sweater ~ Calypso St. Barth 

Jeans ~ Paige ~ similar here ~ on sale!!!!

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Thanks for reading!!

~Michelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment