Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Enza Costa Dress














Hello Girlies!!

Had to share this amazing dress from Enza Costa. I bought it from Xanadu in Southampton, NY but you can buy it on Revolve! And it comes in so many other colors!! 

It was so hot the day I wore this, but thank goodness this is a very light fabric. I literally was dripping with sweat and thankfully you all can't see that in these photos! 

One of the many things I love about this dress is that it can easily be worn into Fall. Throw on a blazer or crop jacket, scarf, and some cute booties and you are good to go! I seriously cannot get enough of this dress. It has moved to the top of  my favorites! Go get it before it sells out!

Dress ~ Revolve 

Heels ~ DSW

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

Bracelets ~ Aldo

Bag ~ old ~ Michael Kors ~ Love this bag! 



xoxo
~Michelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment