Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Burgundy









Hello girls! Sorry I was MIA. I had to go to CT for a credit conference. If you're just tuning in, I work full time as a Credit Analyst and every year I've been attending a conference. It was in Old Saybrook, CT and it so beautiful there. I'm sure you guys are dying to know the fabulous details of this conference but I will move on to the clothing details instead! lol

I got this top from Macy's and the color is so beautiful! Even more so in person! I really wanted to make the color pop so I wore the white jeans with a nude shoe. This top would also look beautiful with skirts, especially a pencil skirt! Gorg! 

Top ~ Macy's

Jeans ~ J Brand 

Shoes ~ DSW 

Bracelets ~ Aldo 

Watch ~ old ~ Anne Klein ~ similar here 

Bag ~ old ~ Michael Kors 

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban 


Thank you so much for reading!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment