Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Arista Equestrian Vest











My uncle's Peterbilt--had to throw this in--love this pic!


Hello girls! Hope this week is going well for you all! We are winding down to Christmas and I still have shopping left to do. Ahhhh! Anyone else still trying to figure out what to get people? 

So a few weeks ago I went to the Equine Affaire in MA with my mom and aunt. They have always been into horses (my aunt has six right now!) and go to this event every year. I have gone the past three years and it's a lot of fun. I took after my dad where I'm more into cars and trucks, but I still think horses are beautiful and can appreciate them. My family did teach me how to ride when I was little but I am horribly allergic to them and well just not really into it. So now that you have a little history....on to the vest. I saw this at the event and fell in love with the emerald green color, gold hardware, and how it's fitted. It comes in two other colors.  


Turtleneck ~ Express

Jeans ~ Paige ~ similar here 

Boots ~ old Aldo ~ similar here 

Bag ~ old ~ love this one 


Thank you for reading!! 

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment