Wednesday, December 14, 2016

OTK Boots













Hey All! Only one more weekend until Christmas is here! Yay!!! I will miss the Christmas music though once the holiday is over. Ha! Anyone else obsessed with Christmas music like I am? I love it! These next few weeks are going to be busy ones. I have been trying to finish last minute Christmas shopping this week and probably will go into the beginning of next week. I had my work holiday party last night. Tonight I have to make a dessert for my friends Christmas party this weekend. Nonstop I tell ya!!! 

So on to these gorgeous OTK boots from DSW! Obviously this is a big trend as these boots have been everywhere! I was dying for a pair and finally decided to go with the black ones. I have been eyeing up the burgundy ones too! The black for me is very useful as it goes with a lot of my wardrobe since I do own a lot of black. What?? I am a New Yorker! LOL I love the ties in the back and how these boots can transform an outfit. They can go with anything--jeans, skirts, dresses! I wore them last weekend with a black turtleneck and gold sequined skirt and it looked awesome! I am telling you, if  you haven't bought a pair yet, go now! I don't think you'll regret it!! :)


Boots ~ DSW

Jeans ~ Paige 

Bag ~ DSW ~ similar here and love this one 

Turtleneck ~ French Connection ~ similar here and here 

Jacket ~ Downtown Coalition ~ similar here and here 

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

Scarf ~ similar here 


Thanks for stopping by!!!

~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment