Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Charming Charlie Scarf + Clutch








Hi girlies!! Short post here but wanted to talk about Charming Charlie!! If you have not heard about this store, you need to check it out pronto!! This place is accessory heaven!! I find so many things here at such great prices. Right now there is free shipping on everything!! AND for a limited time there is Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on all scarves, hats, and gloves!! 

I got this beautiful scarf and bag at the Huntersville location a few weeks ago and sadly cannot not find it on the site. However, there are so many more options, I thought I would link some others that I would love to have and are a little more festive for the upcoming holiday. 



Turtleneck ~ Express


Shoes ~ DSW

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban


Thanks for stopping by!!

~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment