Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Nautical













Hello there!
I am going away to PA this week so unfortunately this will be my only post for the week until I get back. I won't have my computer and not even sure I will have much service on my phone. I will hopefully get to go on Snapchat and Instagram while I'm away. If you want to follow me, my Instagram is @jellarieblog and my Snapchat user name is j.ellarie. Working on getting my icons with these links on the site soon.!

In the meantime, can we talk about how cute this outfit is?! If I haven't mentioned before, I will say it now: I love nautical everything! Obviously being from Long Island and surrounded by beaches, I have a thing for the nautical theme. Navy to me is like the go-to color for summer. I love pairing it with white with gold jewelry. The shorts, shirt, and necklace are all from Creations by Lisa. My last several posts have been clothes I got from there as when I went Memorial Day weekend, they had a boat load (nautical reference there-Ha!) of clothes that I loved and at such great prices! Seriously, everything I got was between $15-$40! I truly wish they had a website so you can see their clothes! All I can do is link their Facebook so that you can see pictures of things they get in and a feel for what they sell. 


Shorts, Shirt, Necklace ~ Creations by Lisa 

Sandals ~ DSW (looks like they are now sold out of brown but still have black)

Bag ~ Michael Kors ~ T.J. Maxx ~ similar here 
Did find my exact bag on Amazon but I sometimes get nervous with the sellers so I think buying from here is a personal preference

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

Navy bracelet ~ old buy from Vineyard Vines ~ similar here

Thanks so much for reading!!

~Michelle 





No comments:

Post a Comment