Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Stripes









Hello Girls!

The shirt I'm wearing is by Free People and I bought it at the store Mint. It is one of my favorite places to shop and there are several locations near me. I love how thin the stripes are and this shade of blue is so pretty. Very nautical to me. I did check the Mint website and I don't see it on there. However, I did find it on the Bloomingdale's website. The bad news is that this color is currently unavailable, but it does say to check back later. The good news is that it looks to be available in two other shades  that are just as pretty! Hurry before they sell out!

Also wanted to talk about where these pics were taken. I have talked about Shelter Island in prior posts, but I can't say it enough on how beautiful it is. I'm very lucky to live close by and can come over here any time I want. My aunt and I decided to walk over on the ferry as these spots are a 5 minute walk from there and then go to dinner after at my fave restaurant Sweet Tomatoes. In the second picture you can see the water behind me as we are up on a hill overlooking Greenport. I highly recommend taking a trip over here if you've never been. 

Shirt ~ Free People ~ Mint ~ Available in 2 other shades here 

Jeans ~ J. Brand 

Sandals ~ DSW -they are now sold out ~ similar here and these are so cute!

Sunglasses ~ Ray-Ban

Anyone have a fave place they like to go? Or fave restaurant?? 

Thanks for reading!!

~Michelle

1 comment: