Saturday, April 30, 2016

Black & Blue












Hello friends!
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!
So...black and blue...got to be honest....years ago I wasn't totally sold on that color combo, but now...totally different story. I guess for me it would depend on what shade of blue. Being that this is a darker blue which I tend to like better and that it already had the black beading on it, I decided I liked it much better when I wore black jeans versus blue jeans. I added the black jacket that also had beading and loved the whole effect. What is your favorite color combo?


Jeans ~ old ~ Citizens of Humanity ~ size 29 ~ similar here and here
These are old and a different brand than I usually wear so the size 29 could be for that reason plus I think I was 10 pounds heavier at the time that I bought these. Usually I'm a 27 in jeans.


Tank ~ old from last summer ~ Express ~ size XS (ran a little bigger) ~ similar here on sale!


Jacket ~ old last year ~ C. Luce ~ size small ~ bought from Apricot Lane Boutique in NC
I love this jacket! I saw it and immediately knew I had to buy it. The pattern and the beading is so unique. I believe this was the last one. The small fits okay, but I can only wear tanks with it as it is tight in the arm area and anything with sleeves would be too tight and would bunch up. I probably could go up to a medium but not sure how the rest would have fit, but I am still glad I got to have this jacket. My mom had a jacket similar to this in the early 90s so it reminds me of that time period.


Shoes ~ old ~Tahari ~ size 7.5 ~ DSW ~ similar here

Bag ~ old ~ Michael Kors ~ similar here

Necklace ~ really old-don't even remember where I got it from ~ really like this one

Thanks for reading!!
~Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment