Monday, April 25, 2016

Neon Pink















Hello ladies! Monday is over....thank goodness! Four more days until the weekend!

So I love neon stuff. It reminds me of the 80s and when I was little. I don't wear it a lot because I'm fair skinned as I think neon looks a little better when you have darker skin. I am on the hunt though for a neon green top. Green is my favorite color and I would love to pair it with black as I did here with the pink. I think black just makes neons pop more. This T-shirt was from Target at a great price! I usually go there for tanks and simple tees. There are so many colors to choose from and I like the way they fit. 

I am also loving the lace up heels trend that is going on right now! I just got these and they are perfect. Don't mind the dark toenail polish in the pic...changing it to a more springy color this week.

As you can see I used a clutch in some pics and regular bag in others. I wanted to show that you can wear this out and about or dress it up a little more with the clutch for a night out.

Jeans ~ Paige Denim ~ Bought from Bevello ~ size 27 ~ style: Verdugo Ultra Skinny ~
similar here and on sale for $94!!

T-Shirt ~ Merona~ bought from Target in store but can also get online Target ~ size small-it does seem to run on the bigger side but I was fine with that

Blazer ~ Lucy & Co. ~ bought from Bevello awhile ago ~ size small~ similar here and here

Shoes ~ Aldo ~ size 7 (seems they run big-I'm usually a 7.5)

Ring ~ Michael Kors ~ bought at Christmas time ~ hard to find similar but I like this one

Bag ~ Michael Kors ~ old ~ similar here

Necklace ~ old ~ I do like this one and this one - only $13!!

Clutch ~ old~ I would say that you can wear any kind of black clutch and it would go~ DSW has some great ones

Okay, it's midnight now....think I need to get some sleep for work tomorrow!
Goodnight girls!
~Michelle~











No comments:

Post a Comment