Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A little beach and dinner



Hello Girls!

This month has been crazy! A lot of birthdays, weddings, appointments, etc. I am looking forward to June as I don't have much planned, at least not yet. :)
First, I want warm weather to get here so I can wear some new things I got and blog about it! Second, there are some places I want to go that are new for me to try and I can't wait to write about. And third, I want to work on some more things for the blog. It is definitely a challenge to work full time and work on this at the same time. I only hope you guys can be patient as I continue to grow this blog to hopefully something great in the near future.
So this will be short post for tonight but wanted to share one of my favorite beaches and one of my favorite places to eat.
The beach above is Kenny's Beach in Southold, NY. It ended up being nice on Sunday afternoon so I took a long walk on the beach and collected beach glass (a favorite thing to do of mine). I have been going to this beach since I was young. Not only does it have amazing sunsets but it was also one of the many hang out spots when I was a teenager so it has a lot of memories.







1943 Pizza Bar is located in Greenport, NY. It's tucked a way so if you're not a local, you could miss it. The pizzas are made to order and delicious! This is a white pizza with mozzarella, garlic, arugula, and ricotta. Yum! Their Caesar salads are awesome too! It has indoor and outdoor seating and has a relaxed setting. I went there by myself Sunday and just brought a book and enjoyed a little quiet time.

I hope everyone's week is going well!

Thanks for reading!

~Michelle


*I was not paid for this post. This is strictly my opinion about these places.



No comments:

Post a Comment