Sunday, May 8, 2016

Quesadilla Time





Hello Everyone! Happy Mother's Day to all!

Okay so I apologize for the lack of posts this week. It has rained non-stop for over a week on top of being cold (was still wearing sweaters and winter jackets!) and just plain dreary. We finally saw the sun this afternoon so it has been hard to get outside and take pictures. Also, this post should have been on Cinco de Mayo but I was packing because I was house sitting/dog sitting this weekend.

This is Maggie Mae who I was sitting for! She is just the sweetest!

So I should be back on track this week! Now, back to the recipe. This is one of my favorites.

Absolutely delicious, however, I must state that my mom and I altered a few things from the recipe when we made this. We did not use honey or the chipotle peppers...and yes, I know that is part of the title, but not a huge fan of those. Everything else in the recipe we used. This is a must try! It is a little labor intensive but so healthy so it is worth it.
If anyone tries this, leave me a comment! Tell me how you like it!

Thanks for reading!
~Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment