Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A little brown and gold










Happy Wednesday!

Hope everyone's week is going well!

So I love to wear a lot of brown. It seems to go well with my hair color and skin tone. When I wear browns, I tend to wear my gold jewelry. Yes, I have gold jewelry for certain clothes and my silver jewelry for others. Is that strange? lol Does anyone else do this? Leave a comment!

Sweater ~ old but a fave! ~ New York & Co. ~ size small ~ super cute oversize here would look great with a pair of skinnies!

Jeans ~  Paige Denim Skyline Boot ~ size 26 ~ here and here

White tank ~ Target ~ here for $9! Right now Target online is offering a buy 1 get 1 50% off on women's clothing and family shoes!

Shoes ~ DSW ~ Almost identical here mine is from same designer but has a buckle which no one can see anyway


Watch ~ Anne Klein ~ similar here and this one is really pretty

Ring ~ Crinoline Fashion Boutique ~ bought in store-not showing online-comes in other colors!

As always thank you so much for reading!

~Michelle










No comments:

Post a Comment