Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Lemon-Lime











Hello Girls!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

So these photos were taken last week when we had a break in the rain. However, it was maybe 50 degrees out and very windy. You will see I am holding my hair in a lot of these shots. I actually had to delete a lot because my hair was just all over. It is just starting to warm up these week so hopefully I can get some spring stuff in.
This shirt I am wearing is new though from J. Crew. I saw this one in the magazine and it immediately got my attention. Get 25% off using code EXTRAEXTRA

Shirt ~ J. Crew ~ size 6 (I have a problem with button downs not fitting my chest area so the size 6 works for me)

Jeans ~ old ~ Citizens of Humanity ~ size 29 (usually a 27 in other jeans) ~ similar here and here

Bag ~ old ~ Michael Kors ~ similar here

Shoes ~ old ~ DSW ~ similar here and here

Jacket ~ Lookbook Store only $34 right now! ~ size 4 US

Necklace ~ old ~ really like this one  

Thanks for stopping by!

~Michelle



1 comment:

  1. I was in your blog class. I like how you have your blog set up. Is there a way to get in touch with you so I can ask you about it?

    ReplyDelete